Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going fo finally be getting my very first jem soon and im so excited, but i have to make a choice, a new 7VWH or a used 77FP. anybody have any recommendations on which one i should get?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
While that is true, the feeling is short lived after you've had the guitar for a little while. If the FP is in really good condition, get that one. 7VWHs are everywhere, and are still for sale, and will stay for sale for quite some time.

I vote FP :)

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Flobanez said:
Tough choice although you could always get a new 7VWH down the road. I'd go for the FP. Rich will hook you up nice. ;)
Yup - I have both the VWH and the FP (two) Find a good FP and go for that. The VWH is a fabeau guitar too....really, you can't lose no matter which choice you make;) They need to make an FP with the AANJ (only thing I miss when playing one)

·
Vendor
26,700 Posts
New Old Stock, coming this week, I'll have to see them first.

Some numbnuts paid $2100 for one on e*ay last week, go figure. It had a buy it now of $1850 and submit best offer, so he submits a $2100 offer, when he could have just hit the buy it now for $250 less!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.