Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my first JEM (thanks Big Shred)! I (before I received so much knowledge by visiting this great website) had a Jem 555bk. It wasn't horrible, but the trem was really bad. I sold it after 6 or 7 months. Now I know what everyone means when they say it's nothing compared to a real Jem!

I got a used (but in wonderful condition-other than a couple small dings on the back-don't care about the back), Bad Horsie! It plays great! I love the Breed pups as well! These are the best pics I could get. I just ordered the locking stud kit, I'm going to have that installed as soon as I get it.

I have toyed with the idea of having a Sustainiac Stealth Plus installed, but I'm not sure still. I saw an older post where someone had it installed on their Bad Horsie. I still can't find a lot of info on how good or bad the pick-up will sound as a normal pick-up. I wonder if the Stealth Plus would be a little more blusey then the Breed, I would like that. Let me know if anyone has any info...Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice, cool choice. Now, as for that vine...
I know, I know! I can't say that I hate vines, because they do look nice. Unless I come into a lot of money to have the job done on this guitar, I'll save the vine for my next Jem! (can't stop now, right?!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts