Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya folks,
First video playing my Carvin custom shop DC600 in blue mist metallic finish. Played on the Legacy 3 head and cabinet.

Enjoy the video..

·
Registered
386 Posts
Looks like a great guitar. Amazing playing, saw a couple of your videos and your technique is fantastic, wish I could absorb even 5% of what you're doing into my own playing. Come join the Jemsite Challenge sometime, would love to hear your submissions.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Looks like a great guitar. Amazing playing, saw a couple of your videos and your technique is fantastic, wish I could absorb even 5% of what you're doing into my own playing. Come join the Jemsite Challenge sometime, would love to hear your submissions.
My thoughts exactly... I'd settle for 3% of that stuff! Nice guitar and great sound.8)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks bud...
I will chek out those Guitar challenges when i have the time...Sound like fun and tons of talented players out there...

Regards

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hopw about a review of that Legacy 3? :)
Im planning to do a complete review and tone report on that Legacy. I get tons of emails and youtube replies asking me questions about it...
Thanks for the push...Ill work a video out..

Regards

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Swirl Thank you for the support as always and would love to demo and review your custom guitars on youtube...
We'll definitely have to talk about a way to get that done man. I would really like to hear what they can do in the hands of a great player :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts