Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Kamikaze_1 said:
http://i1.lelong.com.my/UserImages/Items/0510/22/[email protected]

So I'm thinking of buying this 550 with a vine inlay. Is that a Floyd or a Lo-Pro? And are those Dimarzios that I see?

And one stupid question:
Do you think that I should get it. ;)
A very nice guitar... I love the maple neck with the vine inlay.... How much is it??? I might beat you to it.... hehehe no... don't worry .. I'm not a potong trip fellow... BTW my jem is coming real soon... yay :D :mrgreen: And the thing about buying it... what does your heart tells you....

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll have to sell off my Strat first. This guy from Dragon Red is very interested (I've got many offers since I dropped the price :D). I'm trying to persuade my parents into buying the RG first, and I'll pay them well I sell my Strat.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
That looks exactly like what the VSBL should have been - minus the routs of course, and.. green! :D

Cant tell you about the pickups, i dont think there ever were 550s with stock white pickups... But seriously, if someone went thru all that to make that axe cool, he probably upgraded the pups too ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.