Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: 5/29

Only the pedalboard/case is left.

1 Timespeed pedalboard (built by Steve's tech Thomas Nordegg) and custom Kriz Kraft pedalboard case

Group photo: http://www.daveweiner.com/dwgear2004.html

The pedalboard is a monster. Made by Kriz Kraft, it'll hold all of your pedals and then some. The case is even more monstrous. But I wanted to make sure what was on the pedal board would arrive safely to the next gig even if dropped off the truck. Check out the pedalboard here: http://www.daveweiner.com/pedalboard.html (Note: pedalboard doesn't come with any pedals!)

The pedalbaord/case: $350.00

Unfortunately, shipping alot of this stuff is going to be expensive, but anything's do-able. Let me know if you're interested and we'll work something out. I'm located near Reading, PA (two hours south of NYC). If you have the means to come check out the stuff / pick it up, that'd be awesome.

So hit me up if you're interested or have questions or would like more pics:

[email protected] or AIM: daveweiner1

·
Registered
640 Posts
Damn Dave! if we weren't moving to Nashville we would road trip to PA. Ummm,,,my birthday is just around the corner a cabinet would be a very kind gesture ;)

I'm curious if you don't mind me asking what prompts you to sell this gear? Do you have another rig and a new sound on the horizon.

~A

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm selling just to simplify. I've had this gear for a few years. It's awesome to have a big, neatly engineered, powerful rig. I've just found that I'm happy with smaller rigs for now so just downsizing a bit.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jemaholic said:
Hety Dave,

The pedalboard come with a power supply?
Also, is that a switching unit in the middle and is it part of the board?
Thanks.
No the board is just bare, velcro covered, handmade. It is the EXACT same thing vai uses.

The switching unit is a Bob Bradshaw product and comes with the board for an additional $700 lol.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Integrum said:
It was a bit bigger, and more expensive to ship than i imagined. But thanks a lot for the info! I'm sure you will find a buyer very soon!
Oh yes. It is the real deal. Not many will be able to handle it's power of being a big, flat, velcro board. lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,

My wife {a.k.a. GreenMeanie} and I were lucky enough to have bought the rest of Dave's rig last week.

It's all perfect, top notch, premo gear! These Kriz Kraft cases really do a fine job of protecting the goodies inside. After the rough 2 hour round trip home, the Legacy head was still snug as a bug.

It's an unheard of, great deal. I just wish I had the extra $ for the pedal board and case to. But I can't complain @ all!

A good friend once said, 8>)

"IT'S NOT IF, YOU CAN AFFORD IT, IT'S HOW".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts