Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Ibanez 20th Anniversary which is in new condition with the heavy duty silver lined case. I have photos and can be reached via [email protected] or on here via PM. £4500 - open to offers.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After examining the market, I want to be the lowest priced available online. Price drop to £3900. Photos can be emailed on request.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To add information - I have sold guitars to members on here and members have also met me in person. I can ship worldwide and will assist you to get the most competitive quotes. I will assist with customs also and ship secure and tracked. I am happy to receive calls, face times or whichever method of communication.
I have shipped previously to Australia, USA, Germany, Spain, UK and have sold 8 guitars so far.

·
Super Moderator
9,713 Posts
I know it has a rosewood fretboard ;)

I don't want a lot of conversation in here, but you can't simply ship a guitar with a rosewood board anywhere you want. Have a look at this link and read through it: https://www.taylorguitars.com/cites

There are lots of threads here on Jemsite and elsewhere about CITES and how it has impacted shipping guitars outside of your country.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.