Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ibanez Steve Vai JEM7V (White)
JEM series Steve Vai signature model electric guitar with Alder body, DiMarzio Evolution high-output pickups, and the Lo-Pro-Edge tremolo system. Im told the new Jems only come with a rosewood fretboard which will make this one more valueable.
Ibanez UV1000C Hardshell Case
Ibanez deluxe wood tolex covered guitar case with super plush interior. Fits JEM series and Prestige models.

I bought this guitar a year ago and only picked it up about 4 times. I did permenant damage to my left hand so I did'nt really get a chance to break it in. It is in brand new condition with the pickguard cover plastic still in place with all original tags, books and items including the soft felt lined hard shell lockable case (also in mint condition). Guitar plays better than any other i've ever played. Everything is in perfect condition with no wear anywhere, comes with above items and brand new american flag strap which compliments the white nicely, also with 3 sets of Dean Markley Blue Steel strings sizes CL 9 - 46, LT 9 - 42 & Reg 10 - 46, 3 boxes of picks (12 light, 6 medium, 11 Heavy) .

I will ship worldwide (INSURED) or anywhere FedEx delivers to.

I will accept bank checks, money orders. Please inquire before purchase for details.
Looking to get $1450.00 USD plus shipping.
I have a bunch of pictures, email me and ill send them to ya

[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.