Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new white Dimarzio clip lock strap, and a new black Dimarzio clip lock strap. I am looking to get $20.00 shipped for each one. I did take these out of the small package to store them in my rack case. I can do PayPal or Postal Money Order. Please email me at: [email protected] Items are shipped from Cohoes, NY.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey man, sorry to rez this thread, but you still around?

I haven't received the strap yet - I know it takes pretty long for stuff to get to Singapore from around the Continental US area (I shipped my guitar to me because I didn't have luggage space, took seven weeks to arrive) but the strap hasn't arrived yet and it's been about two months or so.

Sent you an email but you haven't got back to me. I'm just hoping it didn't get lost in transit or something - can you get me the tracking number ASAP? Thanks!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am glad you did get it today. Shipping is way too slow, sorry. I wish I could have done something to make it reach you sooner. Enjoy, and thanks again for your purchase, Joe.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Black one is now sold, " Thank You" IbanezFreak777. It will be shipped Monday morning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.