Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a player condition 540PB. Alder body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard. Has a couple of mods/upgrades (depending how you look at it). Has an active EMG SA, SA, & 81 pickup set. Hardware was swapped out years back with cosmo black toplock, edge, & knobs. Plenty of corrosion on the hardware and the neckplate. The middle SA has pick wear. 1st 5 frets have a bit more wear than the light to moderate wear on the rest. VERY SLIGHT finish crack at the neck joint. Body has dents and dings. Touched up scratches on the back. Backstop is in near mint condition (rust colored stuff in cavity pic is flash glare). Neck is in great shape for it's age. Acoustic tone is very good. Louder than most Ibanez models. The setup is fine however, I'd redo the electronics/input jack wiring as it can be intermittant at times. So there ya go. I was going to part it out on list it on evilbay yesterday but, I figured I give a day or two to let some 80's Ibanez enthusiasts get a shot at it complete first. I'm up to 11 Ibanez guitars now so it's getting quite out of hand.

1st person to paypal me $300 gets it shipped CONUS in a guitar box. Add $20 if you want me to put it in a new padded gigbag as well.

SixStringGuitars at aol dot com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.