Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted as a reseller with permission from Jemsite.

Body has 8-10 edge chips but they have been treated with a paint marker. Scratches in various places. The body looks pretty nice but it's a player and would make an excellent refinish project... or not. :)

Neck is near perfect. Frets have next to no wear and the binding is nice and bright. Headstock is in very nice shape.

The hardware in is 9.5 out of 10 shape. The original Edge has ZERO pitting and is smooth as silk. The bar is a a little used but I just put new bushings on it and it's nice and stable now. Flutters well.

Pups are fine and original except the neck. I don't know what it is.

Overall, a very nice guitar with the OHSC in used shape. I will do this for $330 shipped insured in the US. As a bonus, I can toss a brand new black F-Spaced EVO bridge pup with warranty in the case for $45 more if you buy this guitar. The EVO was never taken out of it's box and that's below new cost. And, because I am a Dimarzio dealer, you can exchange it for whatever pup you want with them within 30 days of purchase.

This will all be on EvilBay on Tuesday if not sold. I want it outta here, yo. :) As always I will not charge you for using PayPal.

Please email directly, my PMs are almost full and more annoying to deal with. Thanks!

Eric
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.