Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 1990 Ibanez UV7BK Universe
Modifications (if any): Tone change for push pull (currently disconnected)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original pink lined UV1000 and green DiMarzio cliplock
Location (City,State or City,Country): Near London UK
International OK? : If you pay shipping
Contact Info: here's good
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader or eBay User ID Nicholas.howlett
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £1000

This is almost completely original, 1990 UV7BK. Its in great condition, the only flaw is a nick next to the trem route (I actually forgot it was there) which you can see in my pics. As mentioned the tone was swapped for a push pull which I disconnected, I'll reconnect it before the guitar goes out though lol. Given this thing's age and the shape I've seen these in, this is actually the closest to perfect I've seen in person. NB All teething issues mentioned in the thread were resolved the day of posting lol. The setup on this thing is the best I've gotten out of a UV thus far, really nice and low action, no serious buzz.

Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees!

Pics:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/se...gd-ive-been-here-before-but-im-back-more.html

-I'm out if the country right now, but eve if you bought it now the PayPal wouldn't have cleared before I were home, all it means is I don't have access to the guitar at the moment.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, no trades! I'm selling to buy something else already agreed etc, sale only. Price is negotiable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.