Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

up for sale is a Jem 7VWH located in Hickory, NC and manufactured in 2007

The model number is F0704357

Description and condition:

-Alder body
-Rosewood fretboard. It has recently been oiled and the action set properly. the neck was and is straight as an arrow from the factory.
-Volume, Tone, 5-way Pickup switch.
-The knives for the edge system were sharpened at Larrie's Music and Sound by Scott Fox - a local professional luthier. I know him personally, and would not trust anyone else with this guitar.
-Less than 5 hours total play on the guitar. The store i bought it from would not let anyone play it - although it was on display behind the counter.
-It stays cased right now stored in room temperature.
-Professionally set-up, looked over for any issues, and restrung using GHS 9-42's by the same Scott Fox.
-Has the original Dimarzio Evo pickups in a H/S/H configuration.
-There are no pick-guard scratches.
-No belt-buckle rashes
-No chips, scar's, or other cosmetic defects. Paint is as prestine as i bought it. I can not tell of anything wrong with the paint at all (clearcoat misses or anything of that sort)
-The tip of the headstock has no dings, scratches, dents, or imprints.
-The hardshell case is incuded. Red/burgundy felt inside. Has is the Team-J-Craft manufacturer warranty card still in possession in the case as well.
-The Hardshell case has no cosmetic defects or manufacturer defects. Looks and acts like it should.

I will gladly post updated pictures in the 21-day bump period. I will also email pictures to anyone that is interested. You can contact me via PM's as suggested via jemsite's admin, or via my email at [email protected]

I am new here, but i do have excellent ratings via e b a y under evhfan87. I will ship UPS in an oversized box for the case - wrapped in bubble wrap. the guitar will be inside the case for added protection. i will gladly ship anywhere to the lower 48.

im asking for $1674.44. this price is incuding shipping to Los Angeles, CA. it also includes the 3.8% paypal fees. this price also includes $500 shipping insurance. Anyone that lives closer than CA will see a lower price due to less shipping costs.

Reason for being sold: i have unexpected medical bills that have came up and need the money to pay them off. the extra money that is left over from the bills will go towards a power-amp for a rack im building.

Thank You for looking & take care.

-Matt

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi.

up for sale is a Jem 7VWH located in Hickory, NC and manufactured in 2007

The model number is F0704357

Description and condition:

-Alder body
-Rosewood fretboard. It has recently been oiled and the action set properly. the neck was and is straight as an arrow from the factory.
-Volume, Tone, 5-way Pickup switch.
-The knives for the edge system were sharpened at Larrie's Music and Sound by Scott Fox - a local professional luthier. I know him personally, and would not trust anyone else with this guitar.
-Less than 5 hours total play on the guitar. The store i bought it from would not let anyone play it - although it was on display behind the counter.
-It stays cased right now stored in room temperature.
-Professionally set-up, looked over for any issues, and restrung using GHS 9-42's by the same Scott Fox.
-Has the original Dimarzio Evo pickups in a H/S/H configuration.
-There are no pick-guard scratches.
-No belt-buckle rashes
-No chips, scar's, or other cosmetic defects. Paint is as prestine as i bought it. I can not tell of anything wrong with the paint at all (clearcoat misses or anything of that sort)
-The tip of the headstock has no dings, scratches, dents, or imprints.
-The hardshell case is incuded. Red/burgundy felt inside. Has is the Team-J-Craft manufacturer warranty card still in possession in the case as well.
-The Hardshell case has no cosmetic defects or manufacturer defects. Looks and acts like it should.

I will gladly post updated pictures in the 21-day bump period. I will also email pictures to anyone that is interested. You can contact me via PM's as suggested via jemsite's admin, or via my email at [email protected]

I am new here, but i do have excellent ratings via e b a y under evhfan87. I will ship UPS in an oversized box for the case - wrapped in bubble wrap. the guitar will be inside the case for added protection. i will gladly ship anywhere to the lower 48.

im asking for $1674.44. this price is incuding shipping to Los Angeles, CA. it also includes the 3.8% paypal fees. this price also includes $500 shipping insurance. Anyone that lives closer than CA will see a lower price due to less shipping costs.

Reason for being sold: i have unexpected medical bills that have came up and need the money to pay them off. the extra money that is left over from the bills will go towards a power-amp for a rack im building.

Thank You for looking & take care.

-Matt
Mod to delete this topic please. no longer for sale. im keeping it. thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.