Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Ibanez JS1200CA Candy Apple Joe Satriani Electric Guitar. Used but cared for, I am quite careful with my guitars. Purchased NEW in 2017 from Rich at Ibanez Rules (have receipt). This was one of the last NEW JS1200 22 fret models that he had as they have been discontinued. Original Edge trem. Very minor pick scratches in the normal place that I could not get a picture of, otherwise very clean. Hardware clean with no pitting at all. Headstock clean. Sounds fantastic and setup pretty well, some fretwork done to soften edges of frets and level them out.

Comes with all tools (multi-tool and allens,) bushings, Ultra lite trem arm and standard trem along with original manual and hang tags. Team J-craft Molded case included.

Asking $1200 Paypalled and Shipped. Reasonable offers will not be instantly scoffed at.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: Decided to hold onto and not buy something else. So it off sale. If you absolutely MUST have it, message me here and we can talk.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I ended up buying something else, going back to the RG's that I have been most inspired by over the years.

The JS1200CA is for sale. $1200, Make me an offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.