Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm selling 3 Robert Keeley pedals. All prices are negotiable, I need college money and I hope to find a GSP1101 soon. I believe I still have the original boxes if not I will get a nice box from the ups store for each.

1) Keeley Compressor- $190 + shipping, near mint condition, I love this thing but you know how money works, when you need to sell something you sell it. Hopefully this pedal can make someone else happy.

2) Keeley Nova Wah- $200 + shipping, I've actually posted 2 threads previously trying to sell it but I changed my mind a few times. I really don't need it here in college even though I love the pedal. It is in Excellent condition, almost mint.

3) Keeley BD-2- $110 + shipping, This pedal has hardly been used but it sounds great, I use it on the clean channel of my legacy and with a strat I can sound like SRV! It is pretty awesome.

Pics: Nova http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/cowcrusher/Nova Wah/
Others Coming, The BD-2 is in storage so I will have to get that later this week. Trust me though it is in amazing condition.

I prefer paypal and I'd like to keep it in the USA but PM me if you want it and you are in a different country.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.