Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm letting one of my RG550's go, I have two of them in this finish and this one just isn't as dear to me as the other. It looks great and is in remarkable condition. 1" neck joint crack on the bass side, swirling and a few minor bumps, no neck joint cracks, no rust or pitting. It has Pink knobs and switch tip, and pink Dimarzio Breeds. This one also sports an incredible Flamed Maple neck, just superb figuring. Almost zero fret wear and the neck feels like new. Overall this is in great shape, and plays even better. I need to make some room for a few incoming guitars and like I said I don't really have a sentimental connection with this guitar. Therefore I'm letting this go at an incredible price.

Price: $550
Shipping: I'll pay half of the shipping cost to CONUS buyers ONLY
International: I'm fine with shipping overseas, but It will be at the buyers cost

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm confused... You said there's a 1" neck joint crack on the bass side, then I. The next sentence you said there are no neck joint cracks. Where exactly is the crack? Is it just a superficial paint finish crack or is the actual neck cracked (like at the locking nut screws)?

Btw I am interested just trying to clarify what type of crack we're talking about.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ Sorry I made a typo. I meant there ISN'T any LOCKING NUT SCREW cracks. And yes there is ONE superficial paint/finish crack at the NECK JOINT on the BASS SIDE.

I hope that clears everything up, and again I apologize for the confusion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.