Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
This is sadly the last Jem I currently own but this one hasn't been getting much play so the time has come to send it to a new home. I've owned this guitar for many a year (maybe 10?) and it came to me with a minor neck crack at the nut. I personally fixed it properly and have had no issues with it and don't foresee there ever being any issues with the repair. There is a small bump on the treble side of the fretboard at the 6th fret. It came to me that way and has never bothered me while playing. This is a players guitar that could be rated in the 7.5 to 8 area with a fair share of nicks and scratches but nothing that goes thru the paint or can really be seen from more than a few feet away. The frets have wear but still have lots of meat. The pickguard is b/w/b so someone had changed out the original b/g/b but on the upside they did cover the bottom in shielding tape. The pickups are not original, hence they don't match the proper bright green and I'd prefer to keep them and let the new owner choose what they want to put in it. The knobs seem to be original bright green and I'll leave those with the guitar and the switch/switch tip as well. There will be NO pickups or pots in this guitar but I am leaving all the hardware (some wear but in great condition), knobs, switch/switch tip and jack in the guitar. I will box, insure and ship in a thick Ibanez gig bag in the US for $1000. I will consider shipping it in a nice condition UV1000 case for $1000 firm but buyer will pay actual shipping. I will discuss payments options with the buyer that we both feel good about. I'm sure there are more than a few people here that know me and have traded/bought/sold gear from/with me and I have been a long time member of Jemsite. Contact me here and I'll give you my email or phone number and answer any other questions. I'll work on posting pics here soon but if you want specific ones I can take them and email them directly to you. No overseas sale, trades (unless you have something truly good!!) or low ballers/tire kickers. Thanks. -TJ

I just shot some pics outside in the sunlight. There are a couple small chips that I noticed, I guess it's been too long since I've had it in the sunlight. Sorry about the crap photos but they do show it well enough. Again, message me for any other info or more pics. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: fs '90 Jem777vbk UNLOADED in US

On hold, deal pending. I'll still take offers in case this doesn't pan out. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: fs '90 Jem777vbk UNLOADED in US

This guitar is still up for sale. I'll leave the pickups/pots/etc in it, I just went thru the wiring to make sure all is working good. The bridge pickup is a new Tone Zone that matches, middle is original as far as I can tell and the neck pickup is a replacement V1 that isn't a perfect match in color. This guitar sounds awesome and I wish I didn't have to part with it, ce la vie.
I'll take $900 packed up and shipped in a thick Ibanez gig bag, buyer pay actual shipping. This is a good player and looks really cool as well. I just strung it up with a set of EB 9s so it's ready to rock. I'd prefer a US sale. (352) 3 five 9 five 8 zero 3, serious buyers only please. Thanks gang.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This axe is still available. I'm open to trade offers and reasonable cash deals. Hit me up with what you have, I'm interested in guitars, tube amps, (combos or heads) so don't be shy. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is on hold. Thank you for those that showed interest, if anything changes in the current deal I have on the table I'll update.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold. Thanks TS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.