Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a players 1993 Radius 540. Of course, this was when the Radius LTD's were offered with the All Access Neck Joint and Wizard neck. The guitar presents very well, being black, but does have some play wear if you look for it. Mainly finish cracks- a few by screws that were too tightly turned, and of course some small NJFC, but they do hide well with the black. The back of the neck has some finish impressions, but not that effect play and no chips through the finish (if I was going to keep it I would take the finish off the back and oil/wax it myself, but YMMV). Also, the control plates are replcementss and do the job, but don't seem to fit prefectly (although all screw holes match up).

The good news: the frets and neck are in perfect shape. Very little to no wear to speak of. Lettering on pickups is fully intact as well. And the hardware (Lo Pro trem) is not chipped or pitted either. No cracking by the locking nut.

So, I'd say this one is not for the collector, but will be an excellent player for someone looking for a pretty rare Radius. (Would be ideal for a body refinish, too). Ships with strap locks, but no bar or case. Will be double boxed for shipping. Looking for $500 shipped and PayPal'd.

pics:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff150/jallen60626/Ibanez radius/

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you pay for it, sure. I've shipped the last few guitars I've sold overseas (Finland and UK) and it has been very easy and quick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.