Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: 1999 Vampire Kiss RG 7620

Description & Condition: guitar is in very nearly mint condition, a solid 9.5 out of 10. There is a single ding on the back in the tummy cut out, but it looks to be beneath the clear, and may well have come like that from the factory (I will post pics tonight). Guitar will ship in a very beat up old Ibanez case that I would guestimate at about 20 years old. The case works fine, but man is it ugly. Guitar has original pickups, and is wearing D'Addario 9's.

Asking Price: $400US shipped in CONUS, other places I'll need to check

My Location: South Jersey, US of A

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Paypal, USPS Money Order, talk to me...

Other Information: I just got this guitar, but due to a massive head injury I need to sell it and a few others to get a new head. (think Boogie, not the between the ears bit. I've had that checked and Tom Cruise himself says it's not fixable). It is a great player, a really nice one piece neck 7620. Also, Please don't PM me asking about the guitar if you aren't a Jemsite (or sevenstring.org) member or you're a member with zero posts. If no one here wants it I'll put it in the 'Bay and everyone else can have a shot then.

jim

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the delays everyone. Here's a few pics. Some show the sides of the guitar; this is to show there aren't any nics there, so don't go nuts trying to figure out which reflection on the surface is a nick and which isn't. There's a pic of the tip of the headstock, to show the ubiquitous nick there is also missing. No visible wear on the trem, as I mentioned the guitar is in really great shape.
If you want larger versions of these pics or pics from other angles or whatever, let me know.

http://jim777.com/images/7620/

jim

·
Super Moderator
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey gang, because a few have asked in PM and email the price is firm on this. I have an amp on the way so I may consider trades but only on 6 strings or old enormous synths ;).
thanks again for the interest!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.