Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is as close to new without being N.O.S. as you will get. I bought this several years ago when MF was blowing them out and have played it for literally less than 2 hours total. I always wanted to buy a brand new Ibanez and "time capsule" it, and this was gonna be the one that "must never be played - don't even look at it". Whatever. The real world has forced me to rethink my collection again and I will be selling a ton of stuff, this is just the first and cleanest piece to hit the block. It is the Blue version with a nice, light finish that really makes the top pop out. The woods on this thing are fantastic all around, with nice figuring on the back and sides and even some nice flame Maple along the back of the neck. It will come in the M100C case I bought with it along with all the usual tools and paperwork. This is really like getting a brand-new one. I am looking for $500 shipped and insured in the lower 48 and have a number of references if needed. Paypal or certified funds work best, and I can't entertain any trades at this time - thanks.

On the other end of the condition spectrum is the RG570 I have been flogging mercilessly for the last couple years. It is dark Blue with a Lo-Pro and is all stock except the strap buttons (Schaller locking) and the truss rod and tremolo covers (long gone). The arm is MIA as well. It has a number of edge chips exposing wood and other assorted bumps and blemishes, but is a totally solid tool that has virtually no fret wear (go figure). No breaks or repaired disasters. It plays really well and I always liked the stock pickups, I just never play my last few "Wizard" equipped guitars anymore. This can be yours for the low, low price of $200 shipped with the terms as above.

Feel free to call me @612-703-3990 with any questions or for an in-hand description. Pics are available for both. Thanks. Z

1 - 5 of 5 Posts