Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all.... wired in this very expensive pickguard and ready to be dropped into your favorite strat..... Absolutely Like New, straight out of a USA Deluxe Fender Strat.

This is prewired into this awesome copper pickguard (which was $40 by itself)
Just research how much these pickups sell for by themself.

My price is $125 shipped...pay pal or money orders are fine

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are those hot noiseless, vintage noiseless, or samarium cobalt noiseless? If they're Hot noiseless, then I'd be interested
Ok... just talked to the person who I got these from....these are out of a 2006 Fender USA Deluxe strat, and he is 90% sure that guitar with the Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups. He said there is a chance they may be the vintage noiseless..... but he knows for a fact that the Hot Noiseless are only issued in the Jeff Beck signature.

So if you know what came stock in a 2006 Fender USA Deluxe strat....then there is your answer, he is pretty sure they are SCN's.... which his guitar shop sells for $200 for the set, and that is with no pickguard, knobs, nor is that pre-wired such as what I am offering here.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Ok... just talked to the person who I got these from....these are out of a 2006 Fender USA Deluxe strat, and he is 90% sure that guitar with the Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups. He said there is a chance they may be the vintage noiseless..... but he knows for a fact that the Hot Noiseless are only issued in the Jeff Beck signature.
Your buddy here may want to check his facts, they also come on the Eric Clapton Strat.

And Samarium Cobalts are nice, but for me imo the Hot Noiseless keep the classic Fender tones while going overdriven nicely. Cobalts do cleans amazingly but won't go as hard as the SCN pickups. Sorry, but they're definitely for someone else. Good pickups, I'll vouch for 'em.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts