Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
As the title suggests, I'm going off to college soon (4 years late, but better late than never...), so this stuff's gotta go, as I will have no real room for it.

Even if I did have room for it, I couldn't really even PLAY any of it thanks to noise regulations.

First item up:

Ibanez RG7421.
Modification(s): DiMarzio Evolution bridge pickup.
Oh, man. I love this thing. The color is Cherry Fudge, and the neck is amazing. Fast, slender, everything you come to expect from an Ibanez. The thing that makes the neck stand out even more, is is flamed maple (according to the guy I bought it from, anyway...). You can definately notice the difference; it's darker, and just looks really sweet.

Most of the chips shown are shown TWICE, from the front (if they're visible from the front, only two are) then the back. For example, in the first two pictures, the ones near the beginning of the horn are the same one, not two different ones.

Also included: Hardshell Ibanez case. Asking price: $370+$20 for shipping.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6

Next up, a Peavey Ultra Plus 120 Watt Tube Amplifier. Comes equipped with brand new 6L6 tubes (though they are broken in). This is the predecessor to the XXX. Three channels: Ultra, Crunch, and Clean. The Ultra channel is a monster; bone crushing distortion. It has an output switch so that the wattage can be halved to 60, giving you tube saturation at lower volumes. Crunch and Ultra channels share EQ, clean channel has its own 3band EQ. Has two inputs; Low Output and High Output for low/high output pickups (further tailoring sound to your need).

There is a built-in reverb, but it was disconnected by its last owner because he didn't use it. I can reconnect it if you would like me to before shipping.

Comes with footswitch (Switches between Ultra/Crunch/Clean, as well as turning Reverb on/off). Pictures upon request (I'd post some right now, but I haven't taken any of it yet). Asking Price: $400+$20-30 shipping, depending on how much it costs.

Next up, three pedals.

Boss Metal Zone (MT-2) $60. Great condition, absolutely no issues whatsoever physically.

Boss Compressor/Sustainer (CS-3) $55. Same as the MT-2, great condition, no physical issues. This thing sustains forever when the sustain is cranked up.

Boss Super Chorus (CH-1) $50. The bit of rubber that keeps the screw turnable is missing, so the pedal doesn't spring open instantly when opening it to change the battery (but it does pull open, it just doesn't spring up like the others). Lovely little device.

The MT-2 comes in its original box, possibly even its instructions (I haven't looked in the box in a while).

I also have the box for one of the other two pedals, but I cannot remember which it is, the CH-1 or the CS-3.

Thanks for looking. I'll answer any questions about anything here or in e-mail, whichever you prefer.

jim777:Edited for pic size

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Peavey Ultra Plus is still up for sale.

RG7421 is tentatively gone, will know for sure soon.

Rest is still up.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RG7421 is back up for sale. For the RG7421, I should add that I am also willing to accept offers on a trade for a 6 string guitar.

I can't seem to edit posts like I used to be able to, or I'd have put it in there sans bumpage. Oh, well.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Peavey Ultra Plus head and the MT2 are both gone in a trade.

Leaning towards keeping the 7421, however I will be in need of a POD (2.0 or XT), and am willing to negotiate a trade for it if anyone is interested.

Chorus/Compressor still up for grabs. $90+shipping will get you both of them. Compressor/Sustainer dropped to $50.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts