Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have my 2007 Jackson dk2m thats been case babied since it left the store. its in H-H config with an original SD JB in the neck and original SD SH2-N in the bridge.

Not a scratch/ding anywhere and its in a beautifully finished, limited edition paint-scheme called Blue Bengal. Real 80s type of rocker thats just stunning to look at.

Reason for selling? Not really sure. I bought this guitar on impulse 3 yrs ago, when I had no maple necked steeds in my stable. Paid $1100, took her home, played in front of the mirror for a few hrs, stood her next to my RGs and it was at that moment I knew Id be an Ibanez'er for life. She plays like a dream, looks like one too, but its those damn curvy, pointed Jackson headstocks that just dont work with my husky good looks i guess haha.

Im looking for $750ca OBO, and will include your choice of either hard case or gig bag. Pulled her out last week n strung d'Addario XL 9-42s on. Extremely low action, super fast and clean fretboard.

Pics:
http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt121/mohawk777us/Jackson DK2M/

PS. Pickups are way hotter n responsive than those on any of my other guitars (stock). I hope someone at Ibanez is reading this and taking down notes.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
id be interested in an old ibanez js, jem, or really interested in a 540 radius in HH pickup config. lemme know what you have

1 - 11 of 11 Posts