Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about "FS by Aria Pro II" guitars? I've seen many other series by them, but know nothing about these. A guy on craigslist has one for $60. Based on the others I've seen, that'd be a bargain, but I'd like to know more.

Any info is appreciated and Google has been less than helpful.

-Andy

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
I have a night rider aria pro 2, or something like that, basically an 80s style super strat with a kahler spider(very much like a floyd rose ). They are great guitars for the money, mine was in good shape until i butchered it. I made the lower cutaway a lot deeper, basically cut the lower wing off. Not finished with it yet but hope to be shortly.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Reviving an old post.. but I found a strat style aria pro 2 FS series for $80. Is it worth the money for a cheapo? Looking for a strat style to beat around on and possibly mod. I used to have an Aria Pro 2 ZZ Deluxe explorer style guitar years ago and I loved it. I wasn't able to find any info on it back then but the quality was fairly decent and seemed to be built solid. If that's any indication of the quality of Aria guitars...I never could find a value of my old ZZ so I don't know where it rates compared to an $80 strat copy lol. Anyway just wondering what to expect and if it's worth the $80.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Reviving an old post.. but I found a strat style aria pro 2 FS series for $80. Is it worth the money for a cheapo? Looking for a strat style to beat around on and possibly mod. I used to have an Aria Pro 2 ZZ Deluxe explorer style guitar years ago and I loved it. I wasn't able to find any info on it back then but the quality was fairly decent and seemed to be built solid. If that's any indication of the quality of Aria guitars...I never could find a value of my old ZZ so I don't know where it rates compared to an $80 strat copy lol. Anyway just wondering what to expect and if it's worth the $80.
Hey the Japan built Aria guitars is good, the ones from Matsomuko anyway, and if your looking for a guitar to beat...so for $80 i guess it can't be a bad deal.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have a ZZB Deluxe bass that is shaped like an Explorer. I bought it over 20 years ago. Not a bad instrument for my high school budget. It is a little neck heavy. I have considered using it for my first swirl attempt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts