Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabs is my Carvin V3 100W head in excellent condition. This is a killer amp priced to sell. The V3 features 3 channels with independent EQ, each with 3 modes and an EQ expander. It also has a solo boost and 2 independent effects loops (1 serial and 1 parallel). The power section also has bright, mid-cut and deep controls... AND it's fully MIDI capable so you can control channel switching, effects loops (assignable per channel), etc. via a MIDI controller.

It's currently set up with 6L6 power tubes, but you can run it with EL34s instead if preferred. It also has a half power switch on the back so you can run it at 50W.

I have the manual, 2 faceplates (chrome on it now, original included), slip cover and original footswitch. The way Carvin does options on these amps (e.g. slip cover, footswitch, extra faceplate) this setup would cost over $1,000 direct from Carvin.

This one has been very well cared for. You'll get a like new multi-channel all tube guitar amp, made in the USA, for about 40% off the cost of new!

Pic's: http://photobucket.com/carvinv3

Priced to move at $625 shipped and paypal'd. No trades.

Contact Dave via PM or at [email protected]

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price Drop! Now $600 shipped (within the continental US only) and paypal'd.

I'll also entertain trade offers for any of the following:
Digitech GSP1101
Lexicon MPX G2
Damage Control Glass Nexus
DMC Ground Control (not the pro)
2 or 4 space shallow rack case
Digital Wireless Guitar system (preferably rack style receiver, but any receiver style will do)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.