Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:
Charvel Pro Plus Limited Koa
DEAD MINT - Flame Koa Top, Mahogany Body, Birds Eye Maple Neck, Ebony Fretboard w/ Pearl dots, JT580 Trem w/ bar, NEW Tweed Hardshell Case, Seymour Pups: JB Jr. mid and neck, Pearly Gates bridge. list was over $1700. headstock stamped USED but i can't find any issues or flaws. only 40 made - very sweet - no dissapointments with this one. i've had it a very short time and love the thin wide neck w/ smooth frets - i hate to part with her but a Jem is calling my name and you guys know what that is like : )
shipped in lower 48 for $700

RG570 "Rusty"
this one was re-finished by fellow Jemsiter (Jim) w/ a fabric top and matching headstock. it is stock w/ hardware and pups and has a maple neck. i just had it professionally set up and she is playing like butter. i'll include an M100 case that has all the latches intact and clean interior. this one is a good players guitar as the finish isn't perfect but it looks great and has minimal wear on the frets and trem. it is an old block style neck joint. she's a great player and gets lots of good comments on the look. one of Jims best re-finishes IMHO. if i didn't have Jems and another RG570, i'd keep her for sure - she's very nice and i really like the maple board!
shipped to lower 48 for $400

Fender USA Sub Sonic Baritone
stock baritone Fender USA Strat in black w/ aged white pickguard. mint w/ extremely minor playing marks and a hardshell case in very good condition included. this is an '00 model that is no longer made in standard production and only available thru the custom shop for over $1300. if you want the heavy sounds of a 7 string w/out the extra string, this is for you. it is tuned B to B and the pups sound thick and meaty w/ tone for days.
shipped in lower 48 for $550

pic links here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v334/screamnjem77/Sale Stuff/

any questions just email me at
[email protected]
i will pack like tanks and insure them w/ whatever carrier you choose. these need to go as i found a Jem7VWH and need to pay it off ASAP before my better half kills me!
if anybody lives outside of the lower 48, you pay shipping/customs or any other fees. i will credit $25 towards shipping outside of country. i will not ship to the usual deadbeat places: Indonesia or anywhere i'm not protected on sales.
i have a Paypal account but you must add Paypal fees to purchase price if you want to use it. i will accept M.O., cashiers check and if you have any questions about anything i haven't covered just email me.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump
BTW - i adding another RG570 to the "sale" list with a new thread
i am open to REASONABLE offers for a jemsiter before i decide to auction. these will be sold to pay for my new aquisition: Jem7VWH '04

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Rusty" is now spoken for - email me with reasonable offers before i auction or consign locally.

·
Registered
5 Posts
im intreste din the rg 570 but i live in europe is it still possible to ship with insurance?at my cost of course..
and does the headstock have the same colour as the body?thanks

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
headstock is black w/ silve logo. if you pick up the expenses - i have no problem shipping to Europe - which part?
Todd

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Rusty" is spoken for and the headstock does match body - i was thinking about my other Rg570 for sale - sorry.
*Charvel on hold for Dan.*
reasonable offers on Sub-sonic - anybody?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello there, is the charvel Koa top still for sale and how much would be shipping to Israel?
Thank you very much.

Simon.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Charvel is currently on hold. if it becomes available - i'll PM you.
Sub Sonic Strat id still available to any interested parties.
TJ

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
srgangte said:
Hello there, is the charvel Koa top still for sale and how much would be shipping to Israel?
Thank you very much.

Simon.
i sent you a PM if you are still interested as the Charvel is back up on the block.
TJ

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
off to auction this weekend - last bump for Charvel and Fender. Rusty is gone.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sold - pls lock up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.