Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I hate to do it, but my grand scheme of having 2 JP7s (each in different tunings) is backfiring since I really am only enjoying playing in standard. So, I essentially have 2 of the exact same guitar in B standard! Argh, so I decided to sell the Bahama Blue Quilt and I'm going to get Suhr Modern Custom. Anywho, this guitar is 2 months old and in absolutely mint condition having been at my smoke free house and babied! Comes of course with case and everything that was in there (stickers, etc.) oh and I do have the EB strap locks on there as well and the original buttons.
Modifications (if any): EB strap locks on EB nylon strap
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Black BFR Case with Certificate of Authenticity and EB bumper stickers, etc.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Baton Rouge, LA
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader Rating here on jemsite and sevenstring.org:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/itrader.php?u=8455

Also, I'm "The Shredding Hand" on the JP forum and sold a guitar to forum member 'Tom' a couple years back.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2600 + $100 (for splitting paypal fees and FedEx ground INSURED shipping to US only) - No Trades

Pictures: I am willing to do a skype or iphone 4 facetime call with buyers that ARE SERIOUS about buying so that you can see everything besides just these pictures below.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.