Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just putting the feelers out on this one really, I am not desperate to sell it by ANY means. But the money would go towards a Les Paul Custom and new amp.

Its a 2003 Fender USA Yngwie Malmsteen Stratocaster, in Vintage White, with a Scalloped Rosewood Fingerboard. It comes stock, Brand New. Hardly any use whatsoever, probably only about 5 hours played by me. Comes with the usual DiMarzio HS3, YJM pickups. I have it fully setup with 9's at the moment. It comes with the Fender USA Tweed case too of course, with all the case candy and tags still!

I am looking at £850 posted anywhere in the UK. I wont ship anywhere else, as I just dont have the time/patience at the moment. I would prefer someone to collect it in person really though - as it is an expensive guitar that I dont want to risk.

I am up for trades of course, especially for the following: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Peavey 5150/6505 Head, Mesa Boogie Head.

Obviously depending on the trade, cash will have to be put in on your part/my part. But again, thats all depending on what it is.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=8423862&uid=3952894

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone wants a reason for sale, its basically because it doesnt suit my sound needs 100% anymore. I really do need humbuckers at the moment, and as much as this is a CRACKING guitar (probably the best I have played) it is just sitting there doing nothing. A guitar as good as this deserves to be played everyday.

I really do need a Les Paul at the moment, especially with recent band work I have been doing. And headbanging/moshing with an Yngwie Strat doesnt quite look or sound the part in a Tech Metal band! lol :)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depends on what the "offers" are. I will not drop any lower cash-wise than £820. They are like £1200 new, and even there is a 6month waiting list for it too. If I go any lower in price - the buyer would have to pick it up in person.

As I say, I dont "need" to get rid of it by any means. I am quite happy to keep it in all honesty. But if a nice offer comes along - then why not! :)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay I will entertain any trades now.
As long as they are sensible please. The trades need to be for High-End stuff ONLY. So no silly offers please.

Will be going to **** or Trading it in at my local store at the weekend.
So it isnt hanging around for long.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.