Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS/FT: 1996 Fender 50th Anniversary Stratocaster Limited (EU)

5K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Lanzelot 
#1 ·
Up for sale/trade is my 1996 Fender 50th Anniversary Stratocaster Limited. One of 2500 made, each with its serial stamped on the neckplate. This is one helluva strat - Alder body with flame maple top/back, maple neck with rosewood board, gold hardware and (my guess) the american vintage pickups. The guitar is in very good condition (8 out of 10) and comes with original hardcase (a bit rugged). Plays and sound like a dream.

I will part with this beauty for 1250 € (or best offer) excluding postage. Trades for PRS, Musicman or Taylor are considered.

Pictures can be found here:

http://picasaweb.google.se/lanzelot75/1996Fender50thAnniversaryStratocaster#

#6 ·
Hi - I have collected three full minty sets of these 1996 50th Anniversary issues. I have sold them all as colections and now wish I had kept a strat for me! I am looking for a minty one - can you send me images by email of any damage - close ups please to malcolm @ mcpherson.net . Do you have the original black Tolex case with the orange interior, do you have any of the original tags - tools - owners instruction leaflet etc? has it been regularly gigged, is the gold worn away anywhere? etc etc .
Much more info please - I am looking at another one so please answer as soon as you can.
Thank you and best regards Malcolm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.