Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are looking at a very clean, very stock 2006 Ibanez JS1000 in very classy Black Pearl finish. I do have the trem bar and she comes with a case. here's some pics and link to many more (30+ in total). Anything that looks like a scratch is either a reflection or a cat hair.

Trades:
I am looking for any non-floating trem guitars (even though this is the best floating trem I've played, I just can't get long with them in general) of similar value. I am a big fan of 24.75" scale-length guitars with humbuckers and TOM bridges, but am willing to entertain any reasonable offer. PRSi, Gibson, Hamer score big points.
I am also really interested in a nice tube amp (combo preferred this time, but will consider heads; particularly if they come with a 2x12" cab). Mesa Trem-O-Verb combos, Soldano, Marshall, Bogner score big points.

Cash is always accepted as well. The last two black pearl JS1000s that sold on **** went buy-it-now for $1799 and $1300. Now I'm not necessarily expecting that kind of scratch, but I am asking that you keep your offers and trades reasonable. cool? cool.

Pics

Link to More Pics
http://greatdaneband.com/Images/MusicalEquipment/IbanezJS1000/

Thanks for looking and PM me if you're interested!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump~ some interesting offers, but nothing solid. if you're interested, please step right up with any and all offers. Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts