Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies/Gents: This baby is my holy grail. It has to go up for sale, that is, unless a money stork loaded with some cake falls from the sky and lands in my living room, I have to let go of my prized BFR.

$2800 Shipped in the lower 48 States.

The guitar is 99.9% condition. Stickers still on the back. I found very slight picking marks in between the pups that I could not even catch from a camera. I had to look very, very closely in the right angle of the light to actually see them. I wanted to point that out, not to devalue the guitar, but to be upfront and honest about it from the start.

Below are pics of the BFR, there two at the bottom posted from the Ernie Ball website when the BFR guitars were photographed and documented per serial number.

What I am looking for if a trade were to come up is specifically a later model, or new Splawn Quickrod Head (marshall JTM looking tolex), or a Splawn Street Rod. Plus cash.
Or, the Splawn SR or QR and a EBMM Axis (Natural Quilt)
lastly a Les Paul Blonde Beauty plus cash, etc.

The sale price is stated above. Trade value of the BFR is set at $3000.00

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bottom of the drop, it either stays with me, or some lucky fella scoops it away for $2600 including shipping to the 48 States, HI and AK, we can talk. Splawn owners, talk to me. Let's make this happen, music store owners, I know you can get or have a Quick Rod or Street Rod within reach..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.