Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I have my Ibanez RG770LB up for sell. Just looking for something else. It has turned into a case queen. Has a few scratches in the paint here and there but other than that, it is in great condition. Has original Edge Tremolo. Original wizard neck. Super awesome!!! Factory Dimarzio/IBZ pickups.

Accessories: Original beat up Ibanez case.

I'm in Houston, TX So if you would like to check it out, hit me up.

Pm or email please!.

My price, $700 or Ibanez of equal quality. Or a BC rich stealth, preferably the Marc Rizzo. NO EPIPHONES, FENDER CRAP, SCHECTERS, unless Loomis, or LTDs, unless its a laiho model!

Here are some specs:

I do not really want to let it go but I NEED the money and it sits in its case. Really awesome guitar! I LOOOVVVVEEEEE the neck! Nice and clean. one dirty spot on the Fourth fret. Edge trem is the best, hands down. The Jack plate has been signed by Paul Gilbert too! You can tell its his signature but its rubbed off a little. If your looking at this, you already know what your looking at. So hit me up if your intrested. PM me on here or just email, thats better.

Please Email me for pics. I lost the cable for my camera so I will have to use my phone.

Thanks for looking

~Adam D.

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey man you remeber you said youd wanna pass for a bit cuz of someting that came up. just wondering if the xpt750 is sparking your interest again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.