Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,the time has come for me to part with a beautiful axe from my collection that simply isn't getting the play time it deserves. The guitar has barely been played, never gigged, the pics do not do it justice, the finish is GORGEOUS. The Cap website is closer but it is such a rich color in person. No dings or chips, no fretware, very slight oxidization on the bridge string locks/screws for neck which happened naturally since i am the only owner of this guitar (less than 2 months but it's an '08 model) and barely any varnish on the gold. Honestly exactly as I bought it less than 2 months ago. 9.75/10 Everything is stock, nothing changed from the factory except strings (slinky 9's). The case shows signs of wear but still works and I'm pretty sure nobody would use the stock case for a real gig anyway. With that said it has one semi-loose clamp but it still functions and closes properly is totally intact and has the original keys as well. There are also scratches/scuffs on the case from being stored next to other guitar cases and taken in and out a few times, nothing major. It's seriously a fine and rare specimen, this finish is no longer in their production line.

I'm located in Downtown Chicago and buy/sell/trade via ebay for years (id:bgil4200). I prefer U.S. only but will consider international sales with buyer paying all shipping expenses.

Looking to get $1700 shipped

Will consider trades for: Original Ibanez Jem with maple board/pyramids or maple board/vines, and/or Ibanez J-Custom preferably with vines, but I prefer to sell it.

Feel free to message me for pics, video, or any questions in general.

Best,
Brian

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Do not bump to top (reply "still forsale") an ad before 21 days time."
I should have read this, sorry. I'm coming from the Caparison forums where there's no clearly stated rule on the matter. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts