Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:Ernieball Musicman John Petrucci 7 string, in Mystic Dream finish, complete with Piezo, Inlay and matching headstock.

Description & Condition: The guitar is in mint condition, as new. All electronics work as new etc. This is the 7 string model, with all the options (Piezo Pickup, Matching Headstock, Inlay) and is in the signature 'Mystic Dream' finish too.

Asking Price: Preferably I'd like to trade this for an Ibanez UVMC or JemDNA...I'm a big fan of the Swirls :) I would sell but I don't have a price in mind. Considering the condition and the retail price, I'm not going to let it go for a silly price.

My Location: I am in Birmingham UK.

Other Information: I can probably provide pictures if needed...the finish is almost impossible to capture due to the colour changing colours depending on how the light catches it. All original accessories included (Trem Bar etc...) and also includes original Musicman case.

Any questions, please email me :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Someone emailed me asking this question, so I'll answer it in this thread...I'm not too bothered about the Universe specifically being a UVMC - it could just be a normal UV which has been swirled if need be.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes I'm still here...I've had a large number of responses so I've been busy discussing possible trades or deals...still after a swirled universe, or regular universe/JS1000/JS1200 & cash.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts