Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's one you won't see again any time soon. Putting my Egnater (by Rocktron) TOL100 guitar amp head up for sale. This is the factory produced version of the famous Egnater "MICA" TOL (Tone of Life) head (which was part of Steve Vai's rig before he got his Carvin endorsement).

This is a 4 channel amps (2 sets of EQs, 1 shared by Channels 1 & 2, the other shared by Channels 3 & 4) with effects loop (switchable from series to parallel) and reverb. There are voicing switches too for getting just the right tone. The 4 channels do everything from clean, blues grit, and classic rock distortion to searing solo tone. If you can hear it in your head you can likely dial it in on this amp.

Amazingly versatile tone machine with terrific build quality (see transformers in pic's). I will surely regret letting this one go because they're getting extremely difficult to find. It has served me well for many years so I'm ready to try something different. Whoever ends up with this beast will be extremely happy.

In great condition, perfect working order. Includes non-original, Randall 4-button MIDI footswitch (from the Randall era when Bruce Egnater was partnering with them... a very fitting replacement), MIDI cable and power supplies.

Pic's: http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/cingtrd/slideshow/TOL100

$1,000 paypal'd and shipped (continental US only). Contact Dave via PM or at [email protected]

I will consider trades for other all tube amp heads (no combos). I'd be interested in a Fryette (VHT) Sig:X, Mesa/Boogie Mark IV or V, a Hughes & Kettner Triamp, possibly an Engl or Bogner. I can add cash for the right deal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.