Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: EMG 89 pickup with plenty of lead - actually have two of them

Description & Condition: good condition - not beat up or ugly. plenty of lead. no other parts - i MIGHT have a battery terminal or a push pull pot (25k) and if i do you are welcome to them at no extra fees.

Asking Price: i really want a zebra (blk/creme) Steve's Special or JB to put in a new RG121NTFs bridge and a blk '59 or Air Norton for the neck
PM me if you are interested in swapping or maybe buying. PM me for price - i'll need at least close to ($) what i would need to buy what i'm looking for.
My Location:Gainesville, FL 32601

Terms of Sale/Purchase: even swap if you have what i need. each pays own shipping unless it/they are bought rather than swapped. PM me if you need any other details with this.

Other Information: i'll give this a shot before they goto auction. i know quite a few jemsiters like these so i thought i'd give guys first crack.
TJ

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
give "you" guys first crack/chance should have been the last sentence (shivers!) sorry!

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i found a battery clip with some lead still on it and a 25k push/pull pot. i'll include those with the first pickup sold/traded.
thanks!

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know it's early for a bump - but this will be the ONLY bump and off to auction if noone is interested.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pls close. sold at auction long ago - sorry for the open thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.