Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS/FT: Fender Stratocaster Reissue 1957

3K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  shreddyknight 
#1 ·
Hi

Description:
Up for sale, my Fender Stratocaster Vintage Reissue 1957. One of the better reissues in my opinion. Guitar is modified in the folowing things:

- The rosewood fingerboard was fully scalloped by a pro luthier.
- Pickups were replaced by a new set of Dumarzio Yngwie Malmsteen
- Electronics were modified to provide a higher gain on the singles coils.
- Bridge was replaced by an original one from a 1960 Stratocaster (not any reissue truly vintage)
- As curious fact, guutar is signed on the front by Timo Tolkki (Stratovarious band).

Condition:
Guitar is in excelent shape. No major dings or chips on the body. Just only some marks on the paint on the edge (no paint off) and some hair lines on the lacquer just below the pickguard as you can see on the pics, that also confers a more truly vintage look. The rest completely clean. Frets 100% and fingerboard as new. No pitting in bridge or tuners.

Pics:
You can check a full set of pics here in the following link of an spanish website were usually I post.
http://foros.guitarramania.com/viewtopic.php?t=180999

Price: 1150 euros shipped to anywhere in Europe or 1200 euros worlwide.

Shippinng:
Delivery will be made by International Priority Mail traceable by tracking number. Shipping will be professionally done. GUitar will be surrounded with plasit bubble neck and body, then put in his hard case. Then put inside a big hard box all surround with proper material.

Contact: Anyone interested can reach me by PM or any question could call me directly at: +34961860336 or +34657018240 (mobile). My name is Javier and I´m from Spain.

Thanks for viewing.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.