Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Have a couple pedals I'm not needed and not much space on the board anymore, so here they are. Both pedals and in MINT condition, with velcro on the bottom, in the original box and with the manual (Phase 90 didn't come with one).

Fulltone Ultimate Octave - Distortion/Fuzz with a very active tone control and a separate footswitch that kicks in the most searing Octave-Up available... use it as a Fuzz or Octave-Up. With True-Bypass and LED's (for both features), it also has a "Fat/Bright" switch that completely changes both the distortion and octave sounds from strong thick mids (Fat) to completely scooped out with no mids, lotsa bass and hi-end ("Bright"). The world's most versatile Octavia!
Looking for $150.00 shipped within the ConUS.

MXR Phase 90 - early '80s Block Logo, with R28 mod (will include capacitor to return to stock specs). The classic phaser sound you'll find on almost everyone's pedalboard. Complete with knob boot.
Looking for $65.00 shipped within the ConUS.

TRADES:

Homebrew UFO
Red Witch Deluxe Moon Phaser
Frantone Cream Puff
Analog True Bypass Delay
Analogman Clone Clone Chorus
WHAT ELSE??

Any questions: Email me at [email protected].
Perfect eBay feedback under "Cammshaft." Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No need to start another thread.

ALSO FS:

Fulltone Fat Boost - Class A clean boost, true bypass, mint in box with manual
$125.00

Teese RMC3 - early version with original circuitboard, serial #97000**, the best sounding, most versatile wah in the world! 9V powered, not a scratch, with hole drilled in bottom plate for battery adaptor power source, with box and manual $215.00

BOSS TU2 - the most accurate tuner in a pedal format, with silent tuning as well, mint in box with manual
$75.00

Check my perfect eBay feedback under - Cammshaft.
All prices plus actually shipping costs from 95503. Purchase two or more pedals and the shippings on me!
Paypal, cashier's checks accepted.
Email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Thanks again,
Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.