Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:

Description & Condition:This is an Ibanez RG 550 that Jeremy at LGM guitars (see banner above) did an excellent job modifying. He painted it and added the abalone and synthetic vine inlay which look amazing in person. The Monkey grip and the lions claw, and scalloped the last 4 frets have all been added as well. When i got it it had a Mirror Pickguard and Pink PAF Pros in it, and recently Ive changed that to a set of black evos and a BWB pickgaurd.

I've come to terms with the fact that many people liked the original look of it with the mirror guard and the pink pups, so If it comes down to that I will buy the guard and pups and sell it that way if you prefer.

Asking Price: $900 or trade for another jem with cash!

My Location: Nashua, NH USA

Terms of Sale/Purchase: I will accept Paypal or personal check if you want to wait for the check to clear.

Other Information: Here are pics of the guitar before I changed a few things:

http://www.lgmguitars.com/guitars/c...ctric/mvbl.html

Here is it now:

I have other pictures too if you want to email me [email protected]!

·
Registered
257 Posts
lol this woldn't happen to be thet un paid for guitar would it???? that guitar looks nice. If you put the pink ones back on...then it would look weird. But a pink vine inlay would look killer on it with pick pickups.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will do any pickup pickguard combination that you want, just PM me or email me and we can work something out.

I can put a pearloid guard, or plain white, with PAF's or breeds, maybe tone zones... anything combo you could think of!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.