Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS/FT: Ibanez, Music Man, Bartolex 7 and 8 string guitars, Fishman SoloAmp

2K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  Formerly Given To Fly 
#1 ·
Here is a large portion of my guitar/gear collection up for sale. Less stuff and more money would be a better position for me at the moment, so have a look!

Ibanez UV777BK (1999)

Specs:

Color: Black
Body: Basswood with Abalone Binding, "Eye" Pyramid, Mirror Pickguard
Neck: 24 Fret Maple with Rosewood Fretboard, Disappearing Pyramid Inlays
Pickups: Stock Dimarzio Blaze Set, 5 way pickup switch, volume/tone knobs
Modifications: None

Condition: Good
This was my first 7 string guitar which led me down the path to exclusively play 7 strings, even as a classical guitarist, so there is some sentimental value. It's a 1999 model so its been played but well taken care of over the years. Most of the cosmetic flaws are small marks in the clear coat. No chips down to the wood or anything like that. The major cosmetic flaw is on the pickguard. First, there are clearly pick scratches on the pickguard. Second, there is a crack in the pickguard stemming from the volume knob to the edge of the guard. See photos.

Accessories: Original Hard Shell Case with whammy bar w/additional washers, extra trem. studs, and unless Ibanez was super cheap when they built this guitar, a photocopied version of Steve Vai's "How to Play This Guitar" manual .

Price: $1000 + shipping

Trades: Yes, see end of post.

Pics:

Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 7

Specs: Barebones JP7, no piezo, no inlay, "Custom" Dimarzio pickups, Midnight Blue

Conditon: Near Mint, I can't find any flaws but perfect is impossible so I have to go with Near Mint. This was the least played electric guitar in my collection so it spent a lot of time comfortably in its case. In the pics it may look like the cavity covers are scratched, that is the plastic on the cavity covers. ;) If you are looking for a clean, no frills JP7, this would fit the bill.

Accessories: Original Hardshell Case, whammy bar, various other case candy!

Price: $1300 + shipping

Pics:

Ibanez RG2228GK

Specs:
Neck Material: 27" scale length, 24 frets, 5 piece Maple/Wenge
Neck Type: Wizard - 8 Prestige (27")
Body: Basswood
Frets: Jumbo
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Inlay: Pearl Dot
Bridge: FX Edge III
Neck Pickup: EMG 808
Bridge Pickup: EMG 808
Hardware: Black
Finish: Galaxy Black

Condition: Excellent+ Condition. The only cosmetic issues are an indentation on the headstock and a ding on the back upper bout. This is the second least played guitar simply because I haven't had it as long.

Modifications: StrapLoks with strap, I will include the original strap buttons.

Accessories: Original Hardshell Case (Also the nicest Ibanez case I have ever seen.), case candy galore (toolkit, manuals, etc.)

Price: $1700 + shipping

Pics:

Bartolex 7 String Classical Guitar w/BBand Pickups and Cutaway

In 2007 I took a big risk. I needed a concert classical guitar so I decided to get a guitar from the Polish/Australian luthier Zbignew Gnatek. The guitar was $8000 so it was essentially a one shot deal...and I went all in! I decided to have him build me a 7 string. 7 string concert classical guitars are extremely rare gbecause few people are willing to risk the money. But I was willing to take that risk and, fortunately, it paid off! The guitar is a beast and is truly unrivaled in volume and resonance!

Once I adjusted my classical playing to a 7 string guitar I found it impossible to go back to a 6 string. I needed a gig guitar which is why I bought this Bartolex. I never really got into playing background gigs so the guitar has been sitting in its case. I'm selling it for half what they cost new so that someone who has been wanting a 7 string classical can get one without needing to risk as much money.

Specs:
Solid Spruce Top
Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
Finish: Lacquer
Electronics: BBand Pickup requires 9V battery.
Cutaway

Condition: Mint

Accessories: Original Hardshell Case

Price: $750 + shipping

Pics:

Fishman SoloAmp 220a

Specs: http://www.fishman.com/products/view/sa220-solo-performance-system

This is PA/amp perfect for solo guitar gigs. It competes with the Bose L1 Compact system. Works well with outboard preamp (ex. AxeFX, Eleven Rack, etc) too. *NOTE* When set up, this amp is over 6 feet tall. See pics.

Condition: Mint. I used it on one gig and then it sat in my closest. When I bought my Eleven Rack I tried running it through the Fishman and was thoroughly impressed with the clarity. I was also impressed with the volume. This amp is loud!

Accessories: Compact travel gigbag w/wheels, amp stand

Price: $750 + shipping

Pics:

If you want to buy the Bartolex and Fishman together, (thats what I originally did) we can work out a deal on the price and shipping.

Trades
I would like to try and do a straight trade: one of my items (or 2) for one of yours and we both absorb the shipping costs. My priority is trading for a high-end electric guitar. Here is a very specific list of what I would be looking for:

- Ibanez 7 String J-Custom or Prestige (not very many models in existence)
- a straight trade of my RG2228GK for your RG2228ABK
- custom made high end 7 and 8 string guitars will be considered as well

Thank you for looking!

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm becoming a little more motivated to sell my gear. New prices:

Bartolex 7 String w/BBE Pickup - $600 shipped in CONUSA
Fishman SoloAmp - $650 shipped CONUSA (this is a steal!)
Ernie Ball Music Man JP7 - $1200 shipped CONUSA

My goal is cash but there are a couple of things I will eventually need to buy that I would take in partial trade + cash:

- A pair of decent studio monitors.

- A high quality mic preamp.

- A pair of matched condenser mics, small diaphragm or large diaphragm.

- Any Orange Tiny Terror Amps will be strongly considered (I love those things!); especially the Dark Terror.

- Set of EMG 808x pickups, preferably black.

- And last but not least, a Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 Combo. Cash may not be an issue with this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.