Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS/FT: Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM 4-String Bass & Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (Black)

RULES:

- Buyer pays shipping unless otherwise stated or discussed
- Only shipping these within CONUS. If you insist on one of the items and live abroad, you pay shipping IN FULL and take all responsibility for any complications that come with customs.
- Feel free to send me offers in the form of trades. I'm most likely not going to budge too much on these but an offer is always welcome.
- Trade values are slightly higher.
- If you'd like to see my reputation you can look at my iTrader rep here, Sevenstring.org rep, and my eBay rep.
- If you'd like ANY other specific pictures, feel free to ask and I'll get them for you ASAP.

Trades I'm interested in:

I'll consider trades for both of these, though I'm more inclined to trade the bass. The trade offers I get for the Schecter are generally pretty low-mid quality which I don't have much interest in anymore. I'm absolutely interested in partial trade + cash offers on your end, and I'll consider trading both of these items for something of higher quality.

- Ibanez RGD2127FX (not interested in tremolo model)
- Ibanez RGD7UC
- Ibanez SRFF805 Fanned Fret 5 string bass
- Strandberg Boden OS 7s
- Ibanez RGA321F
- Ibanez S5521Q
- EBMM offers
- Parker USA offers
- Other 7 string guitars (preferably longer scale length and hardtail ONLY)
- Other 5 string bass offers
- Anything interesting!

Onto the guitars!

Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM 4-String bass w/ OHSC

ALBUM HERE

PRICE: $1000 shipped

This bass is in very good condition for how old it is. It only has a few minor dings here and there which are show in the pictures. The bass has recently been professionally setup for Standard EADG and plays beautifully. It's also neckthru and happens to have one of the nicest flamed maple tops I've ever seen on one of these.

Includes the original Ibanez Prestige hardshell case and all case documentation, including tags.

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (Black) w/ Schecter Hardshell Case

ALBUM HERE

PRICE: $400

This guitar is in excellent condition. No major dings, dents, or scratch to speak of. It has recently received a deep cleaning. The body was buffed, frets and fretboard cleaned up, and new strings put on. The frets were buffed to a mirror shine and feel super glassy on bends. Guitar has been professionally setup for Drop C.

Includes an aftermarket Schecter SGR-1C hardshell case specifically designed for this instrument and a full-grain Schecter leather strap.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS/FT: Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM 4-String Bass & Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (Blac

Price drop on the bass: $900 shipped! Found the guitar I want!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS/FT: Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM 4-String Bass & Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (Blac

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR SOLD! Thanks for the interest everyone. Ibanez Bass still available.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

$800 + shipping on the bass!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

NEW PRICE:
$700 + SHIPPING

1 - 6 of 6 Posts