Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Ibanez RG 320 DX

Description & Condition:Has some scratches on the headstock, a few on the body. Had a dime sized chip of paint knocked out during a mating session one night, but I glued it back in. It's visible where it came out, but at least I didn't lose it. Oh, and it's blue, with sharktooth inlays, rosewood fretboard, etc... The whammy bar... well, I'm going to have to find it, but it's not in the best condition in the world. My thoughts are... this guitar is something you'd be better of using as a project to practice swirls on or something.

Asking Price: I paid $400 for this thing when it was new. In all honesty, I just want to get rid of it. I thought about turning it into a project but I will never find the time to do it. I don't expect to pull in more than $100 (This is my asking price). For an extra $25, you'll get a case with it (in EXCELLENT condition I might add). I have an extra guitar stand or two I'll throw in with it too.

My Location: Las Vegas, NV 89130

Terms of Sale/Purchase: I take paypal, checks, money orders... and of course, I'll happily entertain trade offers. I wouldn't mind getting ahold of a couple pedals or something, such as a Bad Horsie plus a couple-a-bucks.

Other Information: I'll post pics later tonight when I get home. Mind you, I took the strings off, so if you're wondering where they are in the pics, it doesn't have any.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As promised... here are some pics:

TKL Case

One of the neck joint cracks

The other...

Front of the guitar

·
Registered
1,074 Posts