Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Ibanez RGR320EX. This guitar has barely been used because I went off to college right after I bought it. It has a roadrage black finish (kind of bumpy-feeling if you run your fingers over it). I replaced the stock pickups with a Seymour Duncan Blackout (Bridge) and an EMG-85 (neck). I used the EMG electronics (pots and output) that came with the 85 to replace the stock electronics. It is equipped with an Edge 3 tremolo (floyd rose style for those of you who don't know), a 24 Fret Rosewood Fretboard, and a bolt on Wizard II. This guitar plays great and doesn't have a scratch on it!

Modifications (if any):Seymour Duncan Blackout (bridge), EMG-85 (neck)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
Location (City,State or City,Country):Holmdel, NJ
Contact Info (No Phone #s) rsearles35 @ aol.com
References (**** or other forum userid): **** ID - meti732
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $400 obo

I am also looking for a new 7 or 8 string, and I would be willing to trade this guitar if that is preferred. I am looking to acquire an Agile Interceptor Pro (7 or 8 String). Other trades will be considered as well. Feel free to post on this thread or PM me with offers. Interceptor Pro (7 or 8 String). Other trades will be considered as well. If you are interested and would like to see pictures of the guitar please contact me. Feel free to post on this thread or PM me with offers and/or questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.