Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Peavey 5150 head for sale or possibly for trade. It's in great condition for a 10+ year old head and sounds incredible, no seriously it does. It comes with the foot pedal.

Condition: The grill and grill-block was removed at one point to reveal the tubes on stage. The grill was also painted red. It has been repainted black and put back on. The logoset and block was lost long ago but you could probably order one from your Peavey dealer. I didn't care to advertise for EVH but I really liked his amps. The tolex is in overall very good shape with one notable scuff on the lower front. The corners have some nicks and have been periodically touched up.

Looking for $625 shipped in the CONUS or am willing to trade for a Carvin Legacy head in good shape with good tubes. PM me with any questions. I'd rather not ship this one across the pond since it's a tube amp.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey I'm 100% interested in this. Please reply back, or send me a PM. I'm new to this site, but have done a ton of work on ****, Craigslist, and Harmony-Central.

My email address is [email protected] if you want to talk that way.

Thanks a lot man,

Alex

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Closing this one up. Thanks for the easy Trade RiverDragon. Sorry for taking so long to close jaxadam.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.