Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy i have a peavey xxx super 40 efx for sale or trade . It is in pretty much mint condition with less than 8 hours of total play .

Awhile back (about november) i was in the market for a new amp. It was either going to be a 5150 or an xxx . an offer can along i couldn't refuse on a 5150 so i bought it . around ealier january i had a wind fall and though hey i'll get me an xxx too so now i can have both . WELL i absoutly love the way the 5150 sounds and the xxx just doesn't impress me as much as it did before i had the 5150 .

It is a great amp extermly versital , and it has some cool features(the neatest i think is a footswitchable volume boost for solos )

Anyways , i'd like 520 plus whatever shipping is . I'd consider trades on amps , maybe a guitar and some cash . I could use an ibanez aanj orignal wizard neck too . I am pretty much open to offers as far as trades go .

I can get a clip or two on request and or pictures and more info on the amp

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i might add that if i trade i'll be very generous on any deficit created between the amp and your trade . I am not looking to put out any cash right now though .

an rg570 or 550(with maple neck) , a legacy head , an s-540, like i said before i am open to just about anything (except marshall )

Price drop as well 500 plus shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dannyboy65 said:
How about a trade for my Sour Apple Sparkle RG570? I could always use a tube amp as a back-up/practice amp.

Danny
Sorry, forgot to post the link. I'm looking to trade the 570 anyway, so if your interested let me know. I read the reviews about the super 40, it doesn't sound too bad!

Here's the link to my post:

http://jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4453

Thanks again,

Danny

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would really like an SZ too so any of you have one and maybe interested , Pm me with what you got .

I changed 2 of the pre-amp tubes (original groove tubes) to one sovtek and a chinese 12ax7 and it actually smoothed the amp out a bit. I'll send the groove tubes with the amp .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.