Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is either an '87, '88, or and '91. I'd guess an '91, since it has a serial number that would line up with 1990. Take your pick. All pictures were taken without the flash, so it looks very faded but is not. I'll take more pictures on request. This guitar has been played but not abused. The neck has minor wear on the fretboard, but is in excellent shape and is straight as an arrow with NO CRACKS. Frets are in decent shape with no grooves. The body has some chipping around the edges but nothing major. Also has the typical neck joint finish cracks. What you would expect from an 18-20 year old guitar that has been played. I believe the trem has been replaced with a new Edge since it is mint shape. All the HW is in mint shape. The trem has one oddity in that the low E fine tuner has been replaced with a screw that has a smaller head. It still appears to be from a Floyd, and I assume it was done to get a little more depth for adjusting the low E. Just the way I got it. It has a DiMarzio Super 3 in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck. I have no idea what the single is. Pics don't show it, but I have the truss and trem cavity covers that will be included. Comes in a beat up molded plastic Ibanez hard case that has seen more abuse than the guitar for sure. One hinge on the back appears to have been epoxied to hold it together, which I tried to show in the pictures. Just a couple of steps up from a quality gig bag, but still offers plenty of protection. Pics at:

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa244/chipchipman/

$550 shipped within continental US. Any other locations, please contact me and I'll figure out shipping. Knock off $50 for a local cash deal. Paypal otherwise. PM me for any questions or additional pic requests.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS: RG550 DY with matching headstock

I'd be open to trades for a versatile, workhorse type of tube combo or head of equal value, give or take a bit. Mods, if you could update my topic to fs/ft, I'd appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
9,696 Posts

I'd be open to trades for a versatile, workhorse type of tube combo or head of equal value, give or take a bit. Mods, if you could update my topic to fs/ft, I'd appreciate it.
Done :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Would you trade for a 20th rg550 rfr?
Thanks for the offer, but not interested in trades for other guitars. The only trade I'm open to is a tube combo/head.

Jim, thanks for the title update.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.