Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale/trade is my Rocktron Midi mate, fantastic little Midi controller, perfect for controlling rack gear. The reason why I'm getting rid of it is because I got the Abacus now, and just don't need it, I hate to see things collect dust.

Its a little beat up cosmetically, but its in perfect working order, factory reset, V2.1, no buttons stick and they aren't warn at all, all LED's light up nice and bright and all LED's on the display work perfectly. These things are known to be tanks! Comes with generic power supply that does have a previous repair to the cable, but its fine, remember, you can phantom power this unit. I will include a 15 foot (I think, might be 20ft) 7 pin Midi cable!! No instructions but you can D/L a .pdf from Rocktron's site.

$75 shipped to any location in the US, thats less than 1/2 the price of a bran new one! I will entertain international sales, but just remember shipping can be expensive.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4941/midimateue6.jpg

For trades I'm not looking for anything in particular, Pickups (dimarzio), high quality guitar cables (George L's maybe), Rack Tuners, BBE rack units, EQ rack units..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.