Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've decided that I can't part with my 5150, I like it too much. Thus, I have to sell something else and this is the only other thing I have of value, gear-wise.

I would much rather do a trade for another seven plus cash on your end. However, if I have to sell, then the price is $580 shipped in the US, OBO.

I currently don't have a camera, but I have pictures from when I got it.

There are some chips that aren't shown, but they are only on the sides and aren't major at all, you can't really tell.

There is also a small indent on the High E side of the fretboard on the 10th fret, but it has absolutely no effect on the playing, and I have a hard time even feeling it or seeing it unless I try hard enough.

This is the case I'm shipping it in. I have a UV1000C case too, but that'll be an extra $30, and I'd rather keep it anyway for another guitar.

Okay, now guitars I'm interested in trading for (with cash also from you):

1. Ibanez RG7621
2. Ibanez RG7421
3. Ibanez RG7620 (or a 1527RB)
4. ESP (any M, MH, H, or Viper 7)
5. Agile Interceptor (or Interceptor Pro, but that'd be a straight trade really)
6. Schecter C-7 Hellraiser (again, straight trade, depending on condition)
7. Schecter C-7 Blackjack
8. Schecter C-7 (or C-7 FR)
9. Schecter Damien 7

You can throw out other offers too, but those are the ones that come to mind. I might be interested in straight trades, but it'd have to be a guitar I really want, cause sometimes GAS overcomes the need for money. :lol:

I might be interested in some sixes, so you can throw those out too. I might also be interested in trades for tube amp heads.

As for references, you can look on sevenstring.org, my name is NegaTiveXero and I have a bunch of iTrader rating and a ton of rep.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sorry to troll on your thread but, alot of those guitars which you want + money cost more than $580, also, for a players condish. S7420fmtt, I think you might be being a bit ambitious trying to get that amount of money.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to troll on your thread but, alot of those guitars which you want + money cost more than $580, also, for a players condish. S7420fmtt, I think you might be being a bit ambitious trying to get that amount of money.
Well, I never specified how much money did I? I didn't say it'd be hundreds. I also said these were just guitars I had on my mind, I just randomly listed them. How much money (or money at all) is between me and the buyer.

And it's not in player condition, it's in very good condition with two chips.

It doesn't matter anyway, I sold my 5150 and now this is really just a feeler to see my options.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, I figured I'd throw this out.

Did anyone see the OBO up there, by the price?

You know it's a selling technique to make the price higher than what you're looking for and to put OBO, to make the buyer feel like they're getting more of a deal.

Not that I care anymore anyway, I hope this gets deleted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts