Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:
2006 Ibanez Artwood AW500ECE-NT (MSRP: $971.42)
-Cutaway Dreadnought Body
-Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
-Mahogany Sides w/ Solid Mahogany Back
-Maple Body and Neck Binding
-Deluxe Artwood Abalone Headstock, Fretboard and Bridge Inlays
-Gold Grover Tuners (w/ Brown Pearloid Buttons)
-Fishman Acoustic Matrix Pickup
-Fishman PREFIX PLUS T Pre-Amp w/ Onboard Tuner
-1/4" Output
-D'Addario EXP strings
-Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
-Advantage Bridge Pins
-Natural High Gloss Finish

Artwood guitars offer more quality, sound and value than many guitars that cost much more. Which is why Artwood guitars continue to be the most popular solid-topped guitars in their price range year after year.

Vibrant Bracing - Artwood guitars feature High Vibration Bracing (HVB) which provides even greater strength and less resonance-interfering body contact than traditional scalloped bracing.

Dovetail Neck Joint - Dovetail neck joints in the Artwood Series, customarily found on much more expensive instruments, provide the excellent stability and strength required by instruments made for professional performance.

TKL 8715 Concept 2.4 Molded Dreadnought 6/12 String Guitar Case
(MSRP: $209.95)
-Rugged Precision Molded Exterior
-Tempered & Formed Aluminum Valance
-Patented Advanced Interlink Construction™
-Providence Forger Steel-Plated Hardware
-Comfort Grip Molded Handle
-Contoured, Thickly-Padded, Soft Plush Interior
-Spacious Accessory Compartment
-Traditional Neck Support System

I bought this guitar brand new from an Ibanez dealer three months ago. It was still in the box, untouched from the factory when I purchased it. It is indeed a Factory First, NOT a second, blem or used. There are no issues with the guitar or case at all, still in brand new condition (no scratches, blems, etc.). This is my third Artwood guitar and the best out of all three. I owned the more expensive AW1050ECE-RLG and the Jumbo AJ200ECE-AV. I am only selling this guitar because I am just more of an electric guitar player and just prefer to play electrics. This guitar sounds beautiful both acoustically and plugged in to an acoustic amp or PA. I swear you'll think you're playing a really expensive guitar! I keep reading about the Epiphone Masterbilts, blah blah blah. They are nice but the Ibanez Artwoods (Korean produced like this one, not Chinese) are much nicer. 2006 was the last year for Korean production for the Artwood series. Be sure to check out the flamed mahogany on the back of the neck...

For pics, go here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/show/

$550 shipped via DHL Ground, only to 48 lower States

Thanks,
Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.