Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people. I really need some quick cash so I've got some stuff for sale. If any of it isn't claimed in about 3 days I'm gonna have to put em up on that site we can't speak of, so please contact me if you have any interest in anything asap!

1. 2002 Ibanez DT420 Destroyer guitar - $535 shipped / $610 with dimarzios

it is this guitar http://www.wikizic.org/images/1/034/034981.jpg
It's in awesome condition, it has some dings which I touched up with some nail polish (and they look good!) and I replaced the rusty tuning keys with some sweet gold heart tuning pegs. I have the hardshell case. And currently installed are a dimarzio tone zone and air norton (which sound incredible in it) I will sell them seperately for 110 shipped or include them for an extra $75.

2. Dimarzio regular spaced black Air Norton and Tone Zone - $110 shipped

Like I said they are currently in the destroyer but i'll take them out if you want them

3. Regular spaced gold dimarzio pickup covers - I'll sell em for an extra 10 bucks with the guitar or the pickups

4. MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - $110 shipped.

This pedal is in MINT condition. Looks brand new.

5. Analog Man Standard Chorus - 210$ shipped

This pedal has been used but is well taken care of. It's built like a rock so it's hard to put a scratch on it. Has velcro on the bottom.

That's about it. Pics available via email upon request. Please post here or PM, Thanks!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Carbon copy is sold pending payment. Analogman and guitar are still available. If I can move out the Analogman is the next couple days I'll drop the price another $10.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.