Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although its still attached to my RG, if I can get enough interest I'm seriously considering removing and selling my complete Edge tremolo unit from it. Everything is made in Japan and all the parts will be included (arm, posts*, locking nut, string tree and of course the 3 springs - no claw or body screws) and as an added bonus the excellent quality Gotoh tuners.

*(body anchors from the guitar body will also be professionally removed and included)

The hardware is all black and in excellent condition, save for some VERY minor wear on a couple of the saddles where one's hand rests when palm muting (hey what do you expect?!). The only thing I don't have for the tremolo is the 2 screws and spring retainer for them - but its not a big deal.

The RG the hardware is currently on is suffering from a neck Im struggling to straighten in relation to the tremolo itself, leaving the action at the lower part of the neck low but raises gradually higher from the 7th fret onwards. The trem screws are as low as they can go but I don't want to screw around with my truss rod any more than I already have, so I'm likely to remove the neck all together and strip the guitar for parts.

£80 ($150) for the whole trem system, £100 ($190) to include the Gotoh tuners - both prices include shipping to UK, US, etc - thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.